Friday, October 15, 2010

Face Paint


For an assignment, I had to do complimentary colors. Only two colors were allowed. I love Cyan and Red together. I decided to combine the assignment with portraiture. With only two colors allowed I needed to exclude eyes, so I spray painted sunglasses. I had a great collaborator in Jodi Carr from ArtyParty who does very sophisticated face painting. The shots were done outside in my daylight studio, which is a canopy tent with white backdrop. Below is a shot with analogous colors.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent colors & details Scott. Lovely blog you have here. I'll be visiting often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Artsy. Always love your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say thank you so much for this post. I instantly followed your directions and am completely thrilled. Been struggling with websites for the longest time since I was about 16 and in 10 mins you cured several years of reading numerous how-tos and frustrations.
    glitter tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our friend and model Amy Ter modeling off her glitter tattoos.
    They look great as a necklace or belly chain. If you would like more information
    on how to have glitter tattoos at your next party,
    event or bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah check it out here.Relevant Backlink

    ReplyDelete