Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bridgepoint Music


Bridgepoint Music asked me to photograph for  their website. The job entailed several different photos of many different genres of photos. My favorite we probably the photographs of the instruments.  We decided to do them on a white background. I used a small white seamless background and my Octabox for lighting.
James Manganaro, Owner at Bridgepoint Music
I had met James when I photographed him for a profile in InMenlo.com. James and his father Charles asked me to return for the website photography.
Inside the showroom at Bridgepoint Music
They also wanted shots of their impressive showroom full of musical instruments. I have down indoor shots before and often you take a lot of time cleaning up the space. But their place was neat-as-a-pin. The spot lights were nice to as the created some bright spots to make the shot more interesting.
I returned a few weeks later to photograph their newly installed practice room. These high tech rooms are sound insulated but small. I tried to show the open feeling of the rooms with their windows. I also tried to show the clean and modern appearance of the room.
The ancient instrument called The Serpent

No comments:

Post a Comment